Jl. Karangjati, Gedongan, Bangunjiwo, Kec. Kasihan, Kabupaten Bantul, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55184
inc. P R I V A T E P O O L
Harga HANYA Rp 3,1 M'an
Luxurious Resort
Ubud of Java
S P E S I F I K A S I
L.Tanah diatas 281m²
Type 195m² ++ (2lt)
Bedroom (4)
Bathroom (4)
Bathup
Family room
Living room
Kitchen Space
Spacious Carport
Green Garden
Joglo
PDAM
INFINITY POOL
PLN 3500 W
Buy Now !!
and GET MORE BENEFIT
A U G U S T 2 0 2 2 F R E E
Informasi dan Kunjungan
Call or Chat Me
081 226 220 743
Agus Darmawan
#mus #property #agenproperty #infoproperty #propertybantul #jualproperty #cariproperty #propertyjogja #propertyyogyakarta #propertyyogyakartadijual #jogjahits #bantulhits #rumahidaman #rumahmewah #rumahnyaman #cariperumahan #carirumah #carirumahbantul #rumahbaru #coreproperty #corepropertyconsultant #corepropertyjogja #corepropertygroup #rumahkpr #rumahdicicil #rumahjogja #rumahmodernminimalis #rumahpremiumjogja #rumahjalurbandara #jualrumah
- Dapatkan link
- X
- Aplikasi Lainnya
- Dapatkan link
- X
- Aplikasi Lainnya





Komentar
Posting Komentar